A classic wrap thats beyond easy to make.
- 1 Organic Free Range Egg
- 1 Wrap
- 1 Cup of Organic Spinach
- 1/2 an Organic Tomato
- 1/2 an Organic Red Pepper
- 1/2 an Organic Cucumber
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chili Flakes
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Hard boil your egg. (I usually buy 2 dozen eggs and hard boil 1 dozen right away to have as a quick snack or ingredient in the fridge).
- Slice all your vegetables and egg.
- Add everything to wrap.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- Top with red chili flakes, pink Himalayan salt, and ground pepper.
A truly healthy and super quick snack that takes under 5 minutes to make, and tastes delicious. Are you a fan? Let me know what you think!