A classic wrap thats beyond easy to make.
- 1 Organic Free Range Egg
- 1 Wrap
- 1 Cup of Organic Spinach
- 1/2 an Organic Tomato
- 1/2 an Organic Red Pepper
- 1/2 an Organic Cucumber
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chili Flakes
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Hard boil your egg. (I usually buy 2 dozen eggs and hard boil 1 dozen right away to have as a quick snack or ingredient in the fridge).
- Slice all your vegetables and egg.
- Add everything to wrap.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- Top with red chili flakes, pink Himalayan salt, and ground pepper.
A truly healthy and super quick snack that takes under 5 minutes to make, and tastes delicious.
A quick, easy and flavorful side or snack. Celery, carrots and peppers are easy staples to keep in your home, and can be prepared in a variety of ways, or simply eaten raw. I love eating these things on their own, but sometimes you want to bump up the flavor, and I've found Pure Sesame Oil is an awesome option to do this.
Grocery shopping can be super easy. You just have to know what to buy, where to avoid, and when to pick your battles.