A high fiber and super healthy bowl.
- 1/2 of an Organic Zucchini
- 1/4 of an Organic Broccoli Stalk
- 1/4 of an Organic Yellow Onion
- 1/4 of an Organic Eggplant
- 1/2 a can of Organic Chickpeas
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Dice all your vegetables.
- Heat a wok with olive oil on high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and all veggies to the wok, and bring down the heat to medium.
- Let veggies cook for about 10-12 minutes, stirring them occasionally.
- Add chickpeas, and continue to cook everything for about 5 minutes.
- Place everything into a bowl
A super healthy vegan bowl that is light and bright! Are you a fan? Let me know!