This veggie vegan wrap will make sure even the hungriest eater is full.
- 1 Vegan Sausage
- 1/2 of an Organic Tomato
- 1/2 a container of Organic Mushrooms
- 1/4 of an Organic Broccoli Stalk
- 1/4 of an Organic Cauliflower Stalk
- 1/4 of an Organic Yellow Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Dice all your vegetables.
- Slice your vegan sausage.
- Heat a wok with olive oil on high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and all veggies to the wok, and bring down the heat to medium.
- Let veggies cook for about 10-12 minutes, stirring them occasionally.
- Add your vegan sausage, and continue to cook everything for about 5 minutes.
- Place everything into a wrap.
A super delicious vegan meal that will satisfy even meat lovers! Are you a fan? Let me know!