A quick and healthy snack for any time of day that requires almost no cooking.
- 1 Organic Free Range Egg
- 1 Organic Avocado
- 2 Pieces of Multigrain Whole Wheat Bread
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chili Flakes
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Hard boil your egg. (I usually buy 2 dozen eggs and hard boil 1 dozen right away to have as a quick snack or ingredient in the fridge).
- Half your avocado.
- On each piece of bread lay slices of half of your avocado.
- Half your hard boiled egg.
- On each piece of bread lay slices of half or your hard boil egg.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- Top with red chili flakes, pink Himalayan salt, and ground pepper.
And there you have a beyond fast snack that takes under 5 minutes to make, and tastes amazing.
A quick, easy and flavorful side or snack. Celery, carrots and peppers are easy staples to keep in your home, and can be prepared in a variety of ways, or simply eaten raw. I love eating these things on their own, but sometimes you want to bump up the flavor, and I've found Pure Sesame Oil is an awesome option to do this.
Grocery shopping can be super easy. You just have to know what to buy, where to avoid, and when to pick your battles.