I'll fill you up!
- 1 Organic Potato
- 1 Vegan Sausage
- 1/2 of an Organic Zucchini
- 1/2 of an Organic Red Pepper
- 1/4 of an Organic Yellow Onion
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Slice all your vegetables super thin. I used a food processor as it takes like 5 seconds to do all of these veggies.
- Slice your vegan sausage with a knife a bit thicker than veggies.
- Heat a wok with olive oil on high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and all veggies to the wok, and bring down the heat to medium.
- Let veggies cook for about 10-12 minutes, stirring them occasionally.
- Add your vegan sausage, and continue to cook everything for about 5 minutes.
- Place everything into a bowl. Bowls are the new plates as far as I'm concerned.
- Top with salt and pepper.
A super delicious vegan meal that will satisfy even meat lovers! Are you a fan? Let me know!