Multigrain whole wheat bread, plump tomatoes, and tofu sausage topped with two over easy eggs. It's my high protein open-faced breakie sandwich.
- 2 Organic Free Range Eggs
- 2 Pieces of Multigrain Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Tofu Sausage
- 1/2 a Tomato
- Avocado Mayonnaise
- Chili Flakes
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Slice your tomato.
- Cut your tofu sausage into 4 pieces.
- Heat your tofu sausage in skillet on stove top till lightly brown.
- Toast your 2 pieces of bread.
- Spread avocado mayonnaise onto toast.
- Add tomato slices to bread.
- Add 2 pieces of your tofu sausage to each slice of bread.
- On same skillet cook your two eggs to over easy.
- Add 1 egg to each slice of bread.
- Top with red chili flakes, pink Himalayan salt, and ground pepper.
And there you have a delicious and nutritious breakie sandwich.
A quick, easy and flavorful side or snack. Celery, carrots and peppers are easy staples to keep in your home, and can be prepared in a variety of ways, or simply eaten raw. I love eating these things on their own, but sometimes you want to bump up the flavor, and I've found Pure Sesame Oil is an awesome option to do this.
Grocery shopping can be super easy. You just have to know what to buy, where to avoid, and when to pick your battles.