Multigrain whole wheat bread, plump tomatoes, and tofu sausage topped with two over easy eggs. It's my high protein open-faced breakie sandwich.
- 2 Organic Free Range Eggs
- 2 Pieces of Multigrain Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Tofu Sausage
- 1/2 a Tomato
- Avocado Mayonnaise
- Chili Flakes
- Ground Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Slice your tomato.
- Cut your tofu sausage into 4 pieces.
- Heat your tofu sausage in skillet on stove top till lightly brown.
- Toast your 2 pieces of bread.
- Spread avocado mayonnaise onto toast.
- Add tomato slices to bread.
- Add 2 pieces of your tofu sausage to each slice of bread.
- On same skillet cook your two eggs to over easy.
- Add 1 egg to each slice of bread.
- Top with red chili flakes, pink Himalayan salt, and ground pepper.
And there you have a delicious and nutritious breakie sandwich.